The Breakfast Club is based in our school hall and is open from 7.45am to 8.30am Monday to Friday during term time.
The Breakfast Club aims:
- to support working parents by providing a high quality service which meets the needs of both parents/carers and children;
to provide a reliable, safe, supportive and welcoming environment where children can play, have fun, relax and be with friends;
- to offer the children the opportunity of having a healthy breakfast at the start of the school day.
The Breakfast Club will provide:
- a healthy breakfast with toast, cereal and yoghurts available daily. Plus, a choice of fruit juice, milk or water.
- respect for any dietary, religious or medical requirements;
- a high standard of care in a secure and supportive environment. We want children to feel relaxed and happy before starting the school day;
- caring and qualified supervisory staff.
There are two Breakfast Club Assistants, both have an enhanced DBS, are First Aiders and have a certificate in Food Hygiene.
Children are able to arrive from 7.45am and will be charged accordingly. No responsibility will be taken for children arriving before this time. Children will remain in the care of the Breakfast Club staff until 8.30am when they will be ‘handed over’ to the member of staff on duty on the school playground.
Numbers are limited to ensure a safe adult to child ratio, so please ensure that your child’s place is booked in advance.
You will also be required to completed a Registration Form and comply with the Club’s Terms & Conditions.
In order to book a place for your child in the Breakfast Club please fill out booking and registration forms or speak the school office. You can email your booking forms to firstname.lastname@example.org